[Phar26] SNPhA MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Bowser, Kimberly ktbowser0826 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:05:22 EDT 2023

Happy Monday Future Pharmacist!

Congratulations on completing your second block exam!

Life has a way of presenting challenging circumstances while you are trying
to achieve you life's goals. Sometimes they occur at the most inconvenient
times. However we must remember that the goal is our focus and not the
challenges we face on the way.

Keep in mind what the Apostle Paul said in Philippians chapter 3 verse 13
and 14. He admonishes us to forget the challenges of the past and press
toward the prize!  Be encouraged my pharmily and keep pressing towards the
goal!  We will get there!

As always remember to take time for yourself today, you deserve it!

Your Chaplain,

Kimberly Bowser