[Phar26] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 10.16-10.20

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Oct 15 21:22:44 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Attached are the Rho Chi Tutoring hours for the upcoming week. Please note
that there will be no tutoring on *Wednesday* due to the IPE event.

We will *not* be hosting an exam review this Friday before the first block
exam, so please utilize our walk in tutoring hours and reach out if you
would like any additional help! I hope you all have a great week and good
luck on the upcoming exam.

Best,
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador