[Phar26] Phi Delta Chi Second Rush Event

Guerrero, Annadysh a_guerrero0607 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Oct 15 20:42:33 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity is happy to invite you to our
second rush
event, *Cheerwine & Design*, which will take place on *Thursday, October
19, 2023 at Ed Herring Lecture* *Hall (Maddox 200B) from 4:00-6:00 PM*. This
event is a relaxing opportunity to paint a design, while enjoying
refreshments and getting to know the Brothers. Supplies, snacks and drinks will
be provided for everyone.

Please sign up here if you are planning to attend.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8I23UxVkLmsWz3EjACt-O2NE74IGQc_3p1N1Gv5XMQ/edit>

For the first part of the event, we will be making holiday digital cards
for the children at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and hygiene kits
to donate to our local farmworkers. This will count as a PPD credit.
After that we will enjoy the snacks and start the activity.

Lastly, thank you all for coming to Round Robin. We really enjoyed getting
to know all of you and can't wait to see you at our second rush event.
Please feel free to reach out to me or any of the Brothers, if you have any
questions.

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to
receive a bid in November.*

--
*Annadysh Guerrero*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025