[Phar26] You Matter Monday

Edwards, Witt nwedwards0105 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 16 08:36:36 EDT 2023

Happy Monday fellow Campbell CPHS Students,

As we head into the latter half of the Fall academic calendar, here is a
reminder that You Matter: Take a breath, and remember that so many of our
worries are hevel. You have made it this far, and you will continue to do
so. One step at a time. Good luck, we are proud of you, and be well.

If you are in need of help, please contact the CUSOM Behavior Health Counseling
services
<https://medicine.campbell.edu/behavioral-health/schedule-an-appointment/#:~:text=CUSOM%20Behavioral%20Health%20offers%20confidential,7203%20to%20schedule%20an%20appointment.>
 here.

With warm regards.
The Student Wellness Ambassadors

--
*Witt Edwards, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student | Class of 2024

*“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever
believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."- John 3:16*