[Phar25] Call for Student Ambassadors

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:22:13 EST 2023

Hello P1 & P2 PharmD Students!

Are you interested in becoming a leader for CPHS? Becoming a student ambassador is a rewarding experience where you get to share with incoming students why you love Campbell University's pharmacy program.

Student Ambassador Duties:

  *   Interview Day Q&A panels (2-4 students, interviews are still being conducted virtually. These will take place on Thursdays and Fridays at 3:00pm. These can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour).
  *   Accepted Student Day (This event is held on a Saturday for both semesters. Typically, 10-15 student ambassadors are needed for this event).
  *   Open House (This could be held multiple times each semester both virtually and in-person. Virtually, I would need 3-5 students for a Q&A panel. In-person, I would need 5-10 students for check in, set up, Q&A panel, break down, and tours).
  *   PharmDays (Hosting interested or accepted students. You will show them around, eat lunch with them, and take them to class with you).
  *   Pair up with accepted students to text/call/email until they matriculate into their P1 year.
  *   Participate in the blog and podcast.
  *   Other duties could include helping with all things recruiting!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply by Monday, February 20th at 11:59 p.m.

Apply here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/s1dgw2dx1jw0dvw/>!

Please reach out to me with any questions!

Best,

Chase

Chase Green, M.A.
Pharmacy Admissions Coordinator

P.O. Box 1090 | 319 Kivett Hall | Buies Creek, NC 27506
*  910.814.5347  |  fax  910.893.1717  |  *  cgreen at campbell.edu

Monday - Wednesday: On Campus | Thursday - Friday: Remote
[lege_of_Pharmacy_and_Health_Sciences-Horizontal-Align---Print hal]