[Phar25] Camels For a Cure/ Play 4 Kay Pink Women's Basketball Gam

Trotta, Katie E. trotta at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:35:30 EST 2023

All,
Campbell athletics is hosting a Play 4 Kay Pink game for this Saturday and is looking to honor those who have been affected by cancer before the game. See the email below and the attached flyer and spread the word if you know anyone that may be interested.
Best,
Dr. Trotta

Good Afternoon!

My name is Lindsay Bowen and I am an assistant women's basketball coach at Campbell University. We are in the middle of our season and February is a big month for us and our games. I wanted to reach out because on Saturday, February 11th we are having our Camels For a Cure/Play 4 Kay Pink game at 2:00pm in Gore Arena.

This game is to bring communities together and to unite people through sport in the fight against cancer. We want to honor and recognize cancer warriors. We hope to raise awareness, raise money for the Kay Yow Cancer fund, and celebrate cancer survivors. We know this affects so many daily and we want to help the cause.

We will be having a pre-game Cancer Survivor recognition, which means you will have the chance to walk out with our players and coaches to be honored. We would love for you to join us, mingle with our players and then have a chance to see us play right after. If this is something you or someone you love and know would be interested in, please rsvp or give me a call at 910-893-1384.   http://bit.ly/3JxGIQ4

Thank you and Go Camels!!!

Lindsay Bowen
Campbell University
Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
(O): 910-893-1384

Katie Trotta, PharmD, BCACP | Campbell University
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Manager, Campbell University Health Center Pharmacy
Director, PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency
(910) 893-1810 office   |   (910) 893-1471 fax
[/Users/byronmay/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1457285477]