[Phar25] Reminder: Free Clinic Spring Sign-up

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:28:02 EST 2023

Hi all,

I hope this block is going well! There are currently two spots open for
2/28. Also, there are still spots open in April! Don't forget that 4 hours
of PPD community service must come from free clinic or mobile clinic.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up & volunteered so far!

2022-2023 Free Clinic Volunteers - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E60lXD1epHLqJd0TMKjBBwZ5YrIplVDid8eD_FLXgJk/edit#gid=1253372864>

Thank you,

Kaysey Manista