[Phar25] SNPhA Membership Drive
jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 8 12:45:00 EDT 2022
I hope you all are doing well before the next block exam. *SNPhA is holding
our annual membership drive from now until October 31st, 2022! *Some of the
benefits of SNPhA include scholarships, national competitions, leadership
and professional development. To become a member of SNPhA pay national dues
visit snpha.org and create a new account or access your old account. Please
pay local dues here: Local Dues ($10) <https://igfn.us/form/NzpF9A> . Once
national + local dues are paid, please forward your receipts to the
treasurer Jordan Powe at jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu
Please find below important information regarding accessing your SNPhA
1. Email should be your Campbell email
2. Your new password is:
1. First initial, last name, 4-digit graduation year --> Ex:
3. Previous members who cannot access your account, change your password!
4. P4 members should log into your account to be an active member.
5. P3 members *have the option to* pay for 2 year membership. ($65) *OR*
one year membership. ($35)
6. P1 & P2 members will only have to pay for one year. ($35)
7. New members put our chapter name *(Campbell University)* in the
We have also included a YouTube video (click here)
<https://youtu.be/R8dYoiE2zCM> with step by step directions to join the
national chapter for additional help.
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
CVS Health | Student Pharmacist Intern
Duke University Hospital | Continuity of Care Intern
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Phar25