[Phar25] You're Invited! CVS Health Virtual Event

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 8 11:53:45 EDT 2022

Hello, Pharmacy Students!
I hope you're off to a great start this semester. I'd like to invite you to attend a virtual session on Thursday, September 15th from 6:00-7:00pm EST. My partner Herschel and I will be hosting a discussion on omnichannel opportunities within CVS Health: internships focused not only around retail pharmacy, but across our nonretail and corporate partner sites as well. Come prepared with any questions you have about our Fortune 4 company, our internship offerings, or how we can help you develop as clinicians, managers, and our future leaders of pharmacy.
To register for the event, just follow this link<https://corereadiness.com/learning-center/playlist/P51103850/PL41DO3532DY10> and complete our registration playlist. The playlist will give you an overview of our company, our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and belonging, and a testimonial from one of our most valued and successful pharmacists. Once you've completed the playlist, you'll be placed on our RSVP list and receive an invitation to the event. Invitations will be sent on Tuesday, September 13th.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you,
Herschel

Student Pharmacy Internships
At CVS Health, we're dedicated to supporting, educating, and empowering Student Pharmacists, like yourself, to grow personally and professionally. Our collection of structured learning programs for interns and colleagues are designed to enhance your clinical, managerial, and leadership skills.

Whether you seek to serve patients in community pharmacy, long-term care, managed care, specialty pharmacy, or home infusion, your work will be impactful and purposeful. We invite you to explore the limitless career opportunities and experiences as a Student Pharmacist here at CVS Health. We await your fresh ideas, new perspectives, and the unique contributions you will make to our organization.

READY TO APPLY?

  1.  CLICK HERE<https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25545&siteid=5090#home> to visit our CVS Health Careers Page.
  2.  Click on "apply" to begin your application.
  3.  On the left, type your school name and select it.
  4.  Select your anticipated graduation year.
  5.  Review the job posting and click "apply to job".
  6.  Sign in or create a new account, click "let's get started".

Chanel Quick
Pharmacy
University Relations Manager
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8BD29.3A967F80]

Chanel Quick | University Relations Manager, NC/SC/VA
Chanel.Quick at CVSHealth.com<mailto:Chanel.Quick at CVSHealth.com>
(336)660-8674
Click here to join our talent community>><http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-tVk5.I.K>
[CVS]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.