[Phar25] IPhO "All About Industry" Meeting - September 14th

LaVoie, Aubrey aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 8 11:26:22 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

*Please see the following message from Heather Faulkner, Director of Member
Engagement *-

The Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO)  will be hosting an All About
Industry Session *next Wednesday September 14th at 5:30pm in Harris Teeter
Lecture Hall (200A).* Dr. Charles Carter will be joining us to further
describe industry pharmacy, its functional areas, and career opportunities.
We will be presenting on the benefits of a national IPhO membership as well
as introducing this year's VIP Case Competition.

Dinner will be provided to all who sign up using this LINK
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KtiniUGdxrWt9WG8AGAhgECtTYsoc2h9SCsOJ9r0p-E/edit?usp=sharing>.
There is also a virtual option provided HERE
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/98f22f49f90347ecb5bb3a2af4e861ac>. We
strongly encourage you to attend in person as Dr. Carter will be utilizing
the white board in the classroom and it may be difficult to see. We look
forward to seeing you all there and can't wait to share our love for
industry pharmacy with everyone!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our President,
Julianne Rodgers, at jerodgers0928 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you,

*Aubrey LaVoie*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Communications
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
616.443.5714      aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu