[Phar25] SNPhA Membership Drive

Powe, Jordan jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:50:26 EDT 2022

Hello Camels!

Thank you to everyone for participating in the SNPhA Membership Drive! Our
free membership raffle winner is *Asiyah Neal!*

We wanted to remind you that *SNPhA is holding our annual membership drive
from now until October 31st, 2022! *Some of the benefits of  SNPhA include
scholarships, national competitions, leadership and professional
development. To become a member of SNPhA pay national dues visit snpha.org and
create a new account or access your old account. Please pay local dues
here: Local Dues ($10) <https://igfn.us/form/NzpF9A> .  Once *national +
local dues are paid*, please forward your receipts to the treasurer Jordan
Powe at jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu

Please find below important information regarding accessing your SNPhA
account.

   1. Email should be your Campbell email
   2. Your new password is:
      1. First initial, last name, 4-digit graduation year --> Ex:
      cnicholson2024
   3. Previous members who cannot access your account, change your password!
   4. P4 members should log into your account to be an active member.
   5. P3 members *have the option to* pay for 2 year membership. ($65) *OR*
   one year membership. ($35)
   6. P1 & P2 members will only have to pay for one year. ($35)
   7. New members put our chapter name *(Campbell University)* in the
   organization field.

We have also included a YouTube video (click here)
<https://youtu.be/R8dYoiE2zCM> with step by step directions to join the
national chapter for additional help.

Sincerely,
Jordan Powe
--

Jordan Powe

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

CVS Health | Student Pharmacist Intern

Duke University Hospital | Continuity of Care Intern