[Phar25] D2R Bake Sale/Jeans Day

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:44:37 EDT 2022

Greetings!

*Dedication to Representation* will be hosting our *Bake Sale* from *10/17
until 10/21*. Our jeans day will be on Wednesday, 10/19. We hope you will
enjoy our treats and jeans day. You can use the link *here
<https://igfn.us/form/2fXf7A> *to pay via card. The $5 will cover the jeans
day ($3) and 2 items($1 each). We have a place for you to pay cash at the
maddox table.

Thank you and happy studying,

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu