[Phar25] P1 Liaison Nominations - Update

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 18 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Hi again,

After discussions with KT, we will be *changing the format* *for the P1
Liaison speeches* due to the number of nominations from the P1 class and
the limited amount of time allotted for the speeches during our meeting.
If you are nominated for the P1 Liaison position and choose to accept the
nomination, then KT will contact you with instructions on *recording a
video for your speech*.  This video will be shared with CPHS students prior
to voting.  I still encourage every nominee to attend the PSEB meeting on
Wednesday (10/19) from 1-2 pm if you are available (although no time will
be given for in-person speeches) to see how the meetings are run.

I also wanted to remind everyone to *accept their Creek Sync invitation* in
order to vote!

*Vincent Nieh*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*