[Phar25] APhA-ASP Membership Drive

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:07:58 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder to join APhA-ASP and pay membership dues to receive all
the benefits student membership has to offer. I encourage anyone looking
for great ways to get involved in the community, gain leadership experience
for your CV/resume, and practice patient care techniques to consider
joining. The attached flyer features some testimonials from current student
members about why they chose to join APhA-ASP and why they have remained
active in this organization.

Students who pay membership dues on or before the *October 31st* deadline
will be entered into a raffle for full reimbursement of their membership
cost. We will select one person from each class (P1-P3) to win!

Feel free to reach out to Lyndsi Roland (lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu)
with any questions regarding membership!

[image: APhA-ASP Membership Flyer 2022.png]

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582