[Phar25] REMINDER: Round Robin TONIGHT

Mutima, Jolie j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 6 08:05:27 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

On behalf of IFC, we would like to invite you all to Round Robin 2022 *TONIGHT,
October 6th from 5-8pm *in* Student Union Ballrooms, located on the 2nd
floor. *This is the time for you to meet and get to know the different
pharmacy fraternities here on campus. We ask that you arrive at *Harris
Teeter Lecture Hall FIRST *by *no later than 4:45pm*. We will break you
into 3 different groups and you will have 45-50 minutes with each
fraternity where you will play games/activities, get to chat, and get to
know about each fraternity. If you are interested in attending this
event, PLEASE
SIGN UP HERE.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17cJ9rReFKl56wr0toU0agd2uU56BEeXnFdL66E366nU/edit?usp=sharing>
 You *CAN* still come if you do not sign up, this is to give us an estimate
of how many people will be in attendance.

*There will be a rush event one night a week every week starting
with Round Robin until the end of this block.* Each fraternity will send
out more information regarding their rush events at a later time. You *must*
 attend* 2 out of 3* rush events associated with the fraternity you are
interested in order to be *eligible to receive a bid* from that fraternity.
We encourage you to go to each rush event every fraternity has so you can
get to know them better and you can be confident that they are a good fit
for you and you a good fit for them. Bids will be given out on
*November 17th* (time to be determined). Bids will need to be *turned in by
November 21st at 5 pm *to the Office of Admissions & Student Affairs (boxes
will be placed there for each fraternity)*.* If you receive a bid from
multiple fraternities, you have to make a decision and *accept only 1 bid*.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the
fraternity presidents listed below!

Kappa Epsilon - Jolie Mutima ( j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu)
Phi Delta Chi - Leann Harward (lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu)
Kappa Psi - Aubrey LaVoie (aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu)

*Dates to Keep In Mind: *
10/13 - PDC
10/20 - KE
10/27 - KY
11/3 - PDC
11/10 - KE
11/15 - KY

We hope to CU there!

Best,
*Jolie Mutima*
PharmD, MBA Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Kappa Epsilon Pharmaceutical Fraternity | President
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President