[Phar25] NCPA Boo Grams

Vargas, Alexa aavargas1012 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:41:46 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone!

We hope you had a nice break. NCPA is hosting their annual *Boo Grams
Fundraiser! These are available for purchase starting today (October 5th)
through Wednesday, October 26th. You can send 3 boo grams for $5, 5 boo
grams for $7 or 7 boo grams for $10 to any friends/faculty within the
pharmacy program. They will be delivered on Halloween. * To buy one, you
can scan the QR code in the flyer or use this link
<http://igfn.us/form/IovzoQ>.  You will need to pay via the link and then
fill out the google form with the recipient's name and your message. The
google form is linked within the touchnet link, but I have also linked
the google
form here <https://forms.gle/iJhKPzVGk4rf1Xcp8> for your convenience.

All proceeds will go to the North Carolina Professionals Health Program
(NCPHP), an organization that aids healthcare professionals who are
struggling with substance use disorders.

The attached flyer will be sent out in the weekly announcements next week.
Please help spread the word so we can get as many people involved as
possible!

Have a great week!
--
*Alexa Vargas*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
aavargas1012 at email.campbell.edu
919-904-0300