[Phar25] NCPA Meeting!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:20:36 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

NCPA is excited to invite you to our meeting on *Monday, April 4th, at 12
pm in Maddox Room 224*. We will have a guest speaker, Brad McNeill, PharmD,
who owns Baldwin Woods Pharmacy in Whiteville, NC. He will be speaking on
the details of owning an independent pharmacy and answering any questions
that you may have. If any of you are interested in owning your own
pharmacy, I highly encourage you to attend this meeting! Lunch will be
provided for all those that sign up *before 12 pm on Friday, April 1st*. We
hope to see you there!

[image: NCPA meeting April 4.png]

Have a great day!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu