[Phar25] NCPA Meeting!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:22:35 EDT 2022

For those of you interested, the link to sign up for lunch is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LavV0Sj_S4LK_XPK_yx-m_uFaLpVyUFON4goxsRR5NM/edit?usp=sharing>.
Be
sure to sign up *before 12 pm on Friday, April 1st!*

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu