[Phar25] REMINDER: PASA Movie Night!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:49:27 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to send out a reminder that the Professional Alumni Student
Association will be hosting a movie night on *March 31st at 6 pm in the
Student Union Movie Theater!* We will be showing *Hidden Figures* in honor
of Women’s History Month! Come out to relax and enjoy a movie based on a
truly inspiring story in the university’s newest building! If you plan to
attend, please sign up HERE!
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G812JpivZ3NHVvrtQmDVyF1KwePYnXxSIFlGPw0KXLY/edit?usp=sharing>

[image: PASA Movie Slide.jpg]

We hope to see you all there!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu