[Phar25] SSHP Mental Health First Aid Sign Up

Harward, Leann lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:27:15 EST 2022

Hey everyone!

SSHP is hosting a Mental Health First Aid Training on February 28th from
1-5pm and March 1 from 9am-1pm. This is a 3 year national certification
hosted by the Sandhills Center. In order to get the certification you must
be present for BOTH sessions! There is no cost associated with the class,
but there is a pre-class assessment that must be completed before it. This
is a great opportunity to learn more about mental health and how to help
our patients who may be suffering from a mental health condition.

We are opening the sign up first to SSHP members who have paid their dues
and then the rest of the spots will be open to everyone else. Please fill
out the google form below before February 2 to sign up! There are only 16
spots, so don’t hesitate to sign up!!

Sign Up! <https://forms.gle/qkCDPfdh7DjjQ9go6>

If you have any questions, you can email me at
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you!

*LeAnn Harward*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
APhA- Academy of Student Pharmacists | Pharm.D Fitness Committee Chair
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Community Service Chair
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu