[Phar25] CPFI Meeting ~ Dr. Scott Asbill Testimony ~ 2/2 @ LUNCH

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:23:55 EST 2022

Dear CPHS,

CPFI would like to invite you to our upcoming meeting on February 2nd at 12
noon in room 130! We are excited to welcome Dr. Scott Asbill, our Associate
Dean of Academic Affairs, to give his testimony. This is not something you
want to miss! Dr. Asbill and his wife are graciously providing lunch for
this meeting. If you plan to attend please sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8ddGW7ZiAfja0kf59d1HCSE16MV4_xwm1508YOfN8U/edit?usp=sharing>
or
use the QR code below *by this Friday at 5pm*.

Thank you,
CPFI Officers

[image: January CPFI Meeting.png]

--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023