[Phar25] Important Updates!

Davenport, Jenna jldavenport1130 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 11 22:39:31 EDT 2022

Good Evening!

I hope this week has been a great start back for our P2 year! Here is an
important update on our COVID-19 and exam policies moving forward in this
school year.

COVID-19 Update: If a student has symptoms of COVID-19 they must contact
Dr. Asbill and the Health Center. Students with COVID-19 are to quarantine
for 5 days. If a student is around someone who contracts COVID-19, the
student can wear a mask and come to class. Students with COVID-19, will be
able to watch a recording of missed lectures on Panopto. This recording
should be uploaded within 20 mins of the missed class finishing. This will
ensure students can stay on top of lecture material. For questions
pertaining to accommodations for exams and assignments, please contact Dr.
Asbill.

Exam Update: Students should leave a seat between them and the next person.

Good luck as you begin to study for this block! I wish you all the best.

--
*Jenna L. Davenport*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences