[Phar25] PLS Career Mentor Service

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 12 10:17:29 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

Phi Lambda Sigma is excited to announce that our first career mentors
session will be hosted on *August 24th from 1-2 pm in Maddox Room 228*.
This is a walk in service where we plan to provide peer feedback on CVs,
letters of interest, applications, and student involvement. We hope you all
will consider stopping by, please see the slide below for more information.

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582