[Phar25] Class Bible Study and Prayer Requests

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 11 17:32:34 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have had a great first week of classes. The class officers
and I are so excited to have you all back this Fall Semester. For this
year, I have decided that it would be beneficial to send out two forms for
feedback on how I can best serve you all as your class chaplain. The first
form is in regards to the class bible study. If you are interested in
attending the class bible studies, please fill out the availability form so
that I have a better idea of when to hold the class bible studies. This is
a great opportunity for you to meet with your classmates and learn more
about God. The second form is for prayer requests. Pharmacy school is hard
and we can go through a lot of challenges throughout our time here at
Campbell. However, you will not need to go through these challenges or
hardships alone. If there is ever a time where you need someone to pray for
you, please fill out the prayer request form. The prayer request form will
be completely confidential and will only be used by the class chaplain. If
you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. This is
going to be a great year, and don’t forget we are one step closer to our
shared goal of becoming pharmacists. Thank you and have a great day! 😀

*Class Bible Study Form: CLICK HERE <https://forms.gle/TzBknyZpkR8UPMMU6>*

*Class Prayer Request Form: CLICK HERE
<https://forms.gle/LXGRoA8ZnUkAupLv9>*

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect

Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Alumni
Chair

American Pharmacists Association | Operation Diabetes Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Social Media Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Remember the Ribbon Chair

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Social Media Chair

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu