[Phar25] NCAP Dues Payment

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 29 23:57:28 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

If you are interested in joining The North Carolina Association of
Pharmacists (NCAP) organization, then it is time to pay for dues. I have
attached the link to pay for *Cambell's **Chapter dues* down below, and the
deadline to register is January 31, 2022. Please email me your receipt for
verification. If you want to pay for *State dues*, then you would need to
make a profile on the NCAP website and go to, “*Membership Types*” tab,
then “*Join Now*.”

*Link for NCAP Chapter Dues:*
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=66

*Link for NCAP Website*: https://ncap.memberclicks.net/membership-types

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*