[Phar25] P1 Class Officer Election Information
Stamey, Shirl R
sstamey at campbell.edu
Sun Aug 29 22:25:17 EDT 2021
Hello P1 students!
It's time to nominate your class officers! The nomination form will be open until Monday, September 6th at 11:59pm. I will verify with the nominees that they accept the nomination on Tuesday and speeches will be held after your last class on Friday, September 10th. The election survey will be open until the following Monday (September 13th) at 11:59pm, with your new representatives being announced the next day. If you have any questions, please let me know!
Click here<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00LanHWJpXAgFhQ> to nominate a class officer!
Information about the duties for each of the positions is posted below:
* Serve as representative for the class (“face of the class”), so being at functions and participating in school events (when possible) is encouraged
* Act as liaison between the class and the faculty/staff, including anything from dealing with professors to change exam dates, to representing the class at various events, to talking to the right person when a light bulb is out in the classroom
* Attend all the PSEB meetings
* Possible participation in meetings with the accreditation board
* Help plan class events and class gift
* Event planning in coordination with the other officers
* Edit/proofread documents to be sent to the class and for other purposes
* Assist president with activities
* Make announcements to class
* Help to ensure clear communication between the officers and the class members
* Help organize special events such as class t-shirt, class semi-formal
* Transcribe the minutes from all the meetings and post on Blackboard for the class to read
* Maintain class Blackboard site by updating any information. This includes social activities, service activities, class t-shirts, and any other class issue. At the beginning of each semester, update the Blackboard calendar to include the exam schedule and any major meetings that would apply to the class (as a whole).
* Build the surveys that are sent out to the class for various reasons and compile the results for the officers to make easier decisions regarding class issues
* Keep the budget balanced, collect the class dues from classmates, and coordinate with campus Accounting Office
* Various class gift responsibilities
* Post the class "checkbook" to Blackboard page
* Handle the class funds (i.e. money from class dues, fundraising, donations, memorials, PSEB, t-shirt sales, and/or whatever else the class does)
* Provide support to the other officers
* Requires patience, good communication skills and teamwork
* Prays before exams
* Sends letters of encouragement when needed (life struggles, deaths, etc.)
* Starts a Bible study for class
* Works to build support systems and unity within the class
Social Media Chair:
* Monitor posts on class Facebook page
* Accept/Decline members
* Approve posts from classmates
* Collect posts from clubs/students from outside classes, compile information, and post a collective informative post on Facebook
* Work in collaboration with the CPHS Director of Marketing & Communications
* Report any inappropriate posts to administration
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e:sstamey at campbell.edu<http://mail%20to:%firstname.lastname@example.org> | t:(910) 893-1692<tel:%28910%29%20893-1692>
Please click he<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/2317781/schedule>re<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/2317781/schedule> to schedule an appointment!
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 46731 bytes
More information about the Phar25