[Phar25] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours for 8/30/21-9/3/21

Odum, Ruby raodum0908 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 29 21:05:51 EDT 2021

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I can't believe we are starting week #4
already. I have attached the schedule for this week for walk-in tutoring.
Feel free to stop by during these times for any questions you may have. The
blackboard collaborate link for virtual sessions is posted below. As a
reminder, the walk-in tutoring schedule can also be found in the CPHS
weekly announcements. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

*Blackboard Collaborate Link for Virtual Sessions*

https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/9f6b3a18a00a4db9b42370e7a926e72d

--
*Ruby Amelia Odum (Amy)*
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2023