[Phar25] NCPA Reminder!

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 30 09:26:44 EDT 2021

Happy Monday everyone!

This is just a reminder that NCPA will be having an interest meeting at *12PM
today in Maddox 224*! We will also be providing *pizza* for those that
attend!

*Why join NCPA?* NCPA represents the interests of America's community
pharmacists, including independent community pharmacies. As the most
accessible health care providers in the community, advocacy for community
pharmacists is essential to protecting our patients and their pharmacies.
To this end, *Campbell's NCPA will be offering to cover the national dues
of the first 10 student pharmacists to join our chapter!*

We hope to see you all there!

*Katlyn Bradford*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
Social Media Chair | Class of 2024 Student Executive Board
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu