[paallalum] Fwd: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Job Posting

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:26:15 EDT 2024

Laura Gerstner

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ashley Webster <ashleywebster31 at gmail.com>
Date: March 20, 2024 at 3:01:21 PM EDT
To: "Stiltner, Kristen A." <stiltnerk at campbell.edu>, "Gerstner, Laura R." <reedl at campbell.edu>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Job Posting

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good afternoon!

Hope things are well in the Creek! We are looking to add a PA to our family medicine practice in Asheboro, NC. Was wondering if we could send this out to any new grads or old grads? Also feel free to forward this to anyone else that might be interested!

Link to job posting:  Hodges Family Practice Job Posting<https://g.co/kgs/Qe9q64g>

Thanks so much!

Ashley Webster