[paallalum] Job posting: APP position with pediatric surgery at ECU Health in Greenville, NC

Harding, Jamie C jharding at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 19 10:04:35 EDT 2024

Hello fellow alum!
Please see the below email for a job listing at ECU for pediatric surgery! 😊

Jamie Harding PA-C
Assistant Professor
Campbell University PA Program
PO Box 1090 Buies Creek, NC 27506
216K Smith Hall
(910) 814-4945
jharding at campbell.edu<mailto:jharding at campbell.edu>

Hello,

I am emailing to let you know that we have a job posting for an APP position with pediatric surgery at ECU Health in Greenville, NC.  We have had several Campbell PA graduates that have recently been employed at ECU Health and I was reaching out to see if you know of any potential candidates that might be interested in applying for the position.  I am currently the only APP for the department.  The position will be Monday-Friday with outpatient and inpatient responsibilities.  There is no call, no weekends and no holiday coverage at the time.  The job is posted on practicematch.com or if a candidate is interested they can call Amanda Mercer at (252)814-0003 who is with physician recruitment.

Thank you,
Brooke Moore, CPNP-AC