[paallalum] Internal Medicine PA Job opportunity in Garner, NC

Harding, Jamie C jharding at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 26 11:30:00 EDT 2024

Hello alumni and soon-to-be graduates!
  I have attached a document that outlines a job position in Garner, NC. The position is at Garner Internal Medicine. They asked that we send this to alumni and soon-to-be graduates. Please the see attachment for the full description of the position and the contact information. Happy Tuesday!

Jamie Harding PA-C
Assistant Professor
Campbell University PA Program
PO Box 1090 Buies Creek, NC 27506