[Pa23] Summer tuition

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:18:29 EST 2023

Good Morning,
I've been asked by a couple of your classmates about summer tuition so I wanted to get this information to you as soon as possible to clear up any confusion anyone may have.

You are responsible for a full semester of summer tuition for the final summer semester. The spring tuition DOES NOT cover the summer costs. Please see the tuition page on the university website below for additional information and a breakdown of costs.
https://www.campbell.edu/bursars-office/tuition-fees/graduate-professional-education/cphs/

While the program is not a "per credit hour" registration/tuition charge, this is the detailed information for that final summer. Summer term will begin on May 1, you will be registered for two rotations/courses in addition to MPAP 613 Senior Seminar which is a total of 15 credit hours for the summer term that ends at the time of graduation on July 14th.

I hope this answers any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>