[Pa23] Phi Delta Chi and St. Jude 50/50 Raffle Fundraiser

Sepulveda, Jennifer j_sepulveda0725 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:58:52 EST 2023

Hello, everyone!

As a cornerstone of our pharmaceutical fraternity, Phi Delta Chi is an
advocate for *St. Jude Children's Research Hospital* to support families.
They provide treatment, housing, and transportation at no cost to the
child's family. Our biannual 50/50 raffle began yesterday Monday, January
30th and will run through February 20th at 11:00 pm, with the goal of
raising money for this cause. Winners will receive half of the total amount
raised - with *past winners receiving over $1000. *

The winner will be announced on February 21st by random selection. Each
ticket is *$2.00*, which gives you one chance to win for every ticket you
purchase. Please use this Touchnet Link
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/1cukzw?vid=wtz0g> or the QR code on
the slide provided to purchase tickets. Thank you for supporting St. Jude!

[image: PDC 50_50 RAFFLE.jpg]

--
*Jennifer Sepulveda*
Pharm.D and MSCR Candidate, Class of 2024