[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Stanford Healthcare 2023-24 APP Fellowship Announcement

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Fri Jan 13 16:12:22 EST 2023

FYI

From: Novak, Richard <RichardNovak at stanfordhealthcare.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023 4:02 PM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Stanford Healthcare 2023-24 APP Fellowship Announcement

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good afternoon!

I am excited to share information on Stanford Healthcare's 2022-23 APP Fellowship program! Attached is a digital flyer you can share with your students. We are also excited to announce we have expanded our specialties to include Neurosciences for the 2023-24 cohort. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to connecting.

Regards -

Rick Novak (He/Him)
Senior Talent Acquisition Representative - Human Resources

Stanford Medicine - Stanford Health Care
300 Pasteur Drive, MC 5513
Palo Alto, California  94303
Phone: 972-754-6671
E-mail: richardnovak at stanfordhealthcare.org<mailto:richardnovak at stanfordhealthcare.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9274F.286779F0]

Confidentiality notice: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information for the use by the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or the attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact me and destroy all copies of the communication and attachments. Thank you!