[Pa23] Fw: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Accepting Applications- DHMC Postgraduate APP Programs

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Jan 17 08:56:09 EST 2023

Check it out  . . .
________________________________
From: Jessica W. O'Connor <Jessica.W.O'Connor at hitchcock.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:53 AM
To: Jessica W. O'Connor <Jessica.W.O'Connor at hitchcock.org>
Cc: Bailey M. Hanson <Bailey.M.Hanson at hitchcock.org>; Hollyann B. Cramer <Hollyann.B.Cramer at hitchcock.org>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Accepting Applications- DHMC Postgraduate APP Programs

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Greetings!

Dartmouth Health offers Postgraduate Programs<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/app-postgrad__;!!Eh6P0A!THUs-5sYIyoxClFaErPhszlmvxxcQYPOHVlxoIRAhuvZHrkQo289t2nuMfz8opIiSpU_CQmbH7k35zJBKNspnicMtFA_$> for Advanced Practice Providers in six areas of specialty:

·         Cardiothoracic Surgery – application deadline February 5, 2023!

·         Neurology – application deadline February 19, 2023!

·         Critical Care – application deadline February 19, 2023!

·         Hospital Medicine – application deadline early April 2023

·         Surgical Otolaryngology – recruiting for fall 2023

·         Hospice & Palliative Medicine – 2023 application period closed

The Dartmouth Health APP Postgraduate Programs provide support and in-depth education to APRNs and PAs as they transition to new, specialized practice settings.  These six 12-month-long programs provide a solid foundation of didactic and clinical experiences that are designed to enhance diagnostic and clinical management by building upon the skills developed in the APP’s initial academic program.

We invite interested students, faculty, and staff to join us for our upcoming informational webinars:

·         Learn more about the Cardiothoracic Surgical APP Residency on Thursday, January 19th at 6:00 pm EST. RSVP to ctpa.residency at hitchcock.org<mailto:ctpa.residency at hitchcock.org>

·         Learn more about the Critical Care APP Residency on Thursday, January 26th at 6:00 pm EST. RSVP to critcareAPP.residency at hitchcock.org<mailto:critcareAPP.residency at hitchcock.org>

Click here to find a flyer<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/drive.google.com/file/d/1XQPv-OAwsA33tvnppVQ6St_qHlfb3iQY/view?usp=sharing__;!!Eh6P0A!THUs-5sYIyoxClFaErPhszlmvxxcQYPOHVlxoIRAhuvZHrkQo289t2nuMfz8opIiSpU_CQmbH7k35zJBKNspnjN38thL$> that we hope you share with your students along with the information above. Interested students can learn more and apply on our website:

https://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/app-postgrad<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/app-postgrad__;!!Eh6P0A!THUs-5sYIyoxClFaErPhszlmvxxcQYPOHVlxoIRAhuvZHrkQo289t2nuMfz8opIiSpU_CQmbH7k35zJBKNspnicMtFA_$>

We look forward to connecting with you and your students about these opportunities!

Best,

The Dartmouth Health APP Postgraduate Program Team

[cid:image001.png at 01D92A51.2EB39960]<https://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/app-postgrad>

Jessica W. O’Connor, APTD
She/Her

Consultant
Workforce Development

Tel (603) 653-3231 | Fax (603) 640-6879
Dartmouth-Health.org<https://www.dartmouth-health.org/>

https://dhwri.org/ [dhwri.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/dhwri.org/__;!!Eh6P0A!T0MCpEfWTd4IZbWt0dTo9PBY6XLjma1zCPxs9K9MmzWTMjgWtyPpXxTserPRQDkqrL2_u5_mFt3xfN2Dd9xg9CgKr1LXi0G5az20cdEURXK0K1G-$>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D92A51.2EB39960]<https://www.dartmouth-health.org/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.