[Pa23] EXXAT immunizations, background check and drug screen

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:55:39 EDT 2022

Hello!

Please note that it is now time to complete your clinical year background check and drug screen.  In your list of required documents on EXXAT, you should see "Universal - background check" and "Universal - drug screen".  Please go ahead and click the "request screening" button in the far right-hand column and begin this process.  These both must be completed no later than Wednesday, June 22nd.  The sooner these are completed the better!!!

Also, if you have any outstanding immunizations or required documents in your EXXAT profile, please complete these immediately.  When we send your profile to our clinical sites/hospital systems, they will not credential you to begin rotations if anything is missing.

If for some reason, something will not be complete by June 22nd, please send me an email ASAP.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home