[Pa23] LGBTQ+ Speaker

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:13:55 EDT 2022

Good morning!

Mrs. Stabingas has reached out to a friend from out of state to participate
in an open discussion which is scheduled for June 15th during lunch. This
speaker will be joining through zoom in the large classroom. I also wanted
you all to have a little bit of background about them. They are a current
practicing PA and have been a part of the LGBTQ+ community as both a
Lesbian and now a transgender man. I'm hoping this might give some of you
time to come up with questions you may have. Alex said anything is fair
game so ask away.  Also, feel free to just listen to the conversation. Let
me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Sam

--
*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society