[Pa23] Virtual MCI material

Brown, Ian S ibrown at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:04:38 EDT 2022

Good morning,

After talking to some members of the class this morning it seems there is some mixed understanding in the class.

The material from the virtual MCI is testable material that will appear in your integrated exam.  You should study the algorithms and be able to use them from memory.

See attached.

Thanks,

Ian Brown, MMS, PA-C
Assistant Professor/CUPAP