[Pa23] PAEA

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 6 13:43:33 EDT 2022

Hello,
You all should have received an invitation from PAEA to activate your Exam portal. You only have 72 hours from the time that the email was sent out to activate the account before it closes. This portal is where you will take your PACKRAT exam, as well as all clinical year EOR exams. It is extremely important that you  activate this account immediately. We have not yet been given access to the exam boxes that hold your exams but all accounts need to be activated so that as soon as those are released, I will be able to go in and assign the exam to you. This is particularly crucial for Tuesday's PACKRAT since we are butting against the clock for that one.

If you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>