[Pa23] PP & professionalism exercise notes

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 12 10:00:14 EST 2022

Thank you all so much for your participation and willingness to share in our session.  Attached are the slides from the presentation as well as the excel spreadsheets you all completed in the breakout sessions.  I will post the assignment information as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GPZgWJcCShlAjjk49FOIoC7qpy-DsEoNb5Oes26JySM/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great week!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home