[Pa23] Clin Med Objectives

Hastings, Jennifer K jhastings at campbell.edu
Mon Jan 10 16:08:42 EST 2022

Good afternoon,

A few of you have emailed regarding some discrepancies in the objectives for the Principles of Medical & Surgical Oncology and Hospice/Palliative Care lectures and those posted to blackboard.  Please refer to the objectives posted to blackboard.  With that said,  both lectures/presentations covered all pertinent material (exam content).  I hope that this helps to clear up any confusion.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank You!

JH

Jennifer Hastings, MSHS, PA-C
Adjunct Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
jhastings at campbell.edu