[Pa23] EXXAT profile building

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 13 12:03:32 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I am attaching detailed instructions for you to begin completing your EXXAT student profile (which includes information that is shared directly with our clinical sites).  We have a session scheduled for Tuesday, April 26th following the class picture - I anticipate using this session to simply answer any questions that you have regarding your EXXAT student profile.

  *   Please have as much of your profile completed by the 26th as possible.
  *   If you have any required immunization series that will not be complete by the end of April, please send me an email with explanation.
  *   When your TB test (either one step PPD or quantiferon gold blood test) is due to expire, you will need to make sure you have it updated and reloaded to EXXAT at that time (a delay in this will delay rotations).

Thank you for your prompt attention to this!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home