[Pa23] Campbell PA Students - DEI Outreach

Ortiz Pate, Nathalie E nortizpate at campbell.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:20:53 EDT 2022

Hello Campbell PA family,

Wanted to share this gem on Campbell's blog regarding our CUPA DEI Committee students reaching out to local high school programs: https://blogs.campbell.edu/pa-students-spark-interest-in-healthcare-careers-during-visits-at-area-high-schools/.  Our DEI Student Committee members and faculty facilitators have reached almost 200 local high students, with one more high school visit pending.

A big thank you to all the students who have volunteered and who will volunteer in the weeks to come! Another big thank you to the faculty that continue to support our students and their vision for positive change within our program and the PA profession!

Very Campbell PA proud! 🧡🐪
Mrs. Ortiz Pate

Nathalie Ortiz Pate, MPH, MHS, MHPE, PA-C | Campbell University

Assistant Professor | Physician Assistant Program

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506

Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546

•: 910.814.4255 |•: nortizpate at campbell.edu<mailto:nortizpate at campbell.edu>

she/her/hers