[lawpublicinterest] 2024 NC IOLTA Public Service Internship Program (grant making program)

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 19 15:18:55 EST 2024

Good Afternoon,

We have just posted an opportunity to seek out funding for working for a public service/interest organization serving a "legal desert" for Summer 2024. The law school will be distributing grants of a minimum of 5K for full time, full summer (min of 8 weeks) legal work in a (or for a) community that is defined as a legal desert (less than 1 atty for every 1000 people). See Symplicity job ID 20634. Deadline to apply is April 1. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (If you cannot find availability please send email)
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.png at 01DA6346.F3174520]