[lawmajordonors] Fwd: Campbell Law Moot Court Team Tryouts SAVE THE DATE Oct. 19 & Oct. 21

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 5 19:21:48 EDT 2021

________________________________
From: Terry, Tatiana M. <tmterry at campbell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 6:27:34 PM
Cc: Combs, Summer L <slcombs at campbell.edu>; Nunn, Christine T. <nunnc at campbell.edu>
Subject: Campbell Law Moot Court Team Tryouts SAVE THE DATE Oct. 19 & Oct. 21

Dear Campbell Law Faculty, Alumni, Supporters, and Coaches,

Hello! For those of you who I may not know personally, my name is Tatiana Terry, and I am the new Director of Competitive Advocacy for Campbell Law. I am excited to have the chance to work with all of you and to continue the legacy of training tremendous appellate advocates built here at the law school. As such, I am reaching out to everyone who has been involved with our appellate advocacy program, as we will soon host Campbell Law's 2021-22 Moot Court Team tryouts.

Your input in selecting our winning teams has been integral to our success – and will be again. I am inviting each of you to serve as a scoring judge for our moot court tryouts this year. Please save the dates for our moot court team tryouts scheduled for Tuesday, October 19th (5:30 pm – 7:30 pm; dinner served), and Thursday, October 21st (5:30 pm – 7:30 pm; dinner served). This year all tryouts will take place in the Boyce Courtroom and will be held in-person.

For those of you who have not participated in the past, tryouts tend to go quickly and they are usually a lot of fun.  I’ve attached a copy of the bench memo and record students argued this year. I completely understand that you may not be able to make both sessions – but I (and the students) would be so very grateful if you could attend at least one. Your help is critical to select those most capable of competing at the highest level for Campbell Law. If you choose to attend, please reply to me individually with the dates/times you are willing to serve as a scoring judge.

For those of you who have already been involved with our program, thank you for all you have done. For those of you who will begin assisting this year, we look forward to your new input. I hope to see you all soon.

Best,

Tatiana

Tatiana Terry

Professor of Trial Advocacy & Director of Competitive Advocacy

919-865-4481

[cid:image001.png at 01D7B9D7.5DC77960]