[lawmajordonors] Encouraging Email

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:52:22 EST 2021

Friends,

I am sharing this email we received about the performance of our trial team in the Tournament of Champions.  As you may recall, we made it undefeated through the preliminary rounds to the final four, but lost to Berkeley (who won it all) on split ballots in the semifinal round.  I hope it brightens your day as much as it has mine.

RL