[Law25] Career Night

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:51:09 EDT 2022

Good morning students,

Just a quick reminder that registration for Career Night opens to 2Ls and 3Ls today. Over 100 of you have already signed up, which is fantastic.  If you haven't signed up and plan to attend, we encourage you to go ahead and do so. The registration link is contained in the invitation that went out last Friday. Space for this event will be limited.

Additionally, we encourage you to go to Symplicity and sign up for the 2 Oh the Places You'll Go Professional Development events specifically designed to prepare you to make the most of Career Night, your first large scale law school networking event:

Dress for Professional Success (October 25)
Networking 101 (November 7)

Have a great day!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>