[Law25] 1L Resume Review Appts Starting This Week - Prep Reminder

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Sun Sep 18 08:21:24 EDT 2022

Good Morning Class of 2025,

As a friendly reminder, this week the Career Center will be starting to meet with the 1L Class to review your legal resumes. To prepare for these meetings, we asked you to upload a draft of your LEGAL resume (w/in 24-48 hrs of the mtg) based on the resources provided during our resume writing program (materials located in Blackboard). If we don't see your resume uploaded into Symplicity your mtg will be r/s, as we must have an opportunity to review it beforehand to best make use of our time together.

We appreciate your efforts as we empower you for your professional success. We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best regards,

April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)

Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>

Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>

agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>

Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/agiancola%40campbell.edu/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADY1YzMxZTU1LTE4ODEtNGRmNS1iYzZmLWE5NDE3Yjc5YzAzMQBGAAAAAAAcIsp2RJgFQpVVqNo%2FBWxqBwCo28hGW04ERo6l%2FEdXBvpeAAAAAAEJAACo28hGW04ERo6l%2FEdXBvpeAAADKq9HAAABEgAQAE3HCXhzScRIiMK%2BZGNhTUs%3D&thumbnailType=2&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkQ4OThGN0RDMjk2ODQ1MDk1RUUwREZGQ0MzODBBOTM5NjUwNDNFNjQiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiIySmozM0Nsb1JRbGU0Tl84dzRDcE9XVUVQbVEifQ.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.CG24-Nde-951IhwniKnfsA8Y2QAOSzilY_6--eUVXIAq1S6JCMC-wdvaPNLDQ1WnZq7GbrRFRkoIWC_L7CDqRiXHk_M32-GSadAVtFp92d13i-zoBQRy9NGBPed2ZdjG0detoJmVHN8egW1kpOfTmPZU0gRNVE28a4IcxUJItHhn5bAU0nDs7Ajb4QY2yUMsh_g-kgJrTZUP-BaHmc3GUoBlAxzbV1kcVi7rCUU8xoKmMK1OpHMaBNVWgeeACXVJEQZDMWRguTHzyEMSnJbFRMceF8MlzMpNL4ngFQ6ixPZOTsN_2KIb0hPJ7uGkHLmLZXE4arEHMtsvQUex_cm1ug&X-OWA-CANARY=2dzArjvzGU2BKsqyKnOL4kDpGeVvmdoY5XiW1CfoBtECICc6TDueLvhLq43JAgOy6RU906uPS-s.&owa=outlook.office.com&scriptVer=20220909004.07&animation=true]