[Cusom27] Accepted Students Day - THIS SATURDAY!

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 20 11:36:28 EDT 2023

Hello, CUSOM Class of 2027!

It is finally here! This Saturday, March 25th is Accepted Students Day (see attached agenda for details about our day)! We will look forward to seeing all of you who have signed up to attend! Here are some final details:

*             Students (and guests) may arrive, check-in, and enjoy a continental breakfast (bagels, pastries, fruit, coffee, and juice) between 8:15am and 9:00am.

*             Our program begins at 9:00am for students and guests.

*             You may park in ANY parking spot around our building, and enter through our main entrance. Please see directions below.

*             There is no dress code for the day. You and your guests/family may wear whatever is most comfortable.

*             We will have a catered lunch for all students and guests after our morning sessions.

*             In the afternoon, we will have a Community Vendor Fair (on the second floor) and student-led tours available.

Directions:

We are located in Leon Levine Hall on the Health Sciences Campus located at 4350 Hwy 421 South, Lillington, NC, 27546. (Our campus is  between Lillington and Buies Creek, adjacent to the entrance of Keith Hills Golf Course). There is visitor parking in the front (for guests with mobility issues) or additional parking around the building. You may park in any spot that is available and you will not need a parking pass for the day. You may enter the main entrance to Levine Hall. We will have registration in the main lobby when you arrive. If you are using a GPS, you may want to use the link below.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=campbell+university+school+of+osteopathic+medicine&ie=UTF-8&ei=qp1hUqbaCrb_4AOj34HIAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

See you then!

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #115 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D958E9.2A9EE160]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1784.