[Cusom27] Accepted Students Day RSVP Due FRIDAY!

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 13 14:56:33 EDT 2023

Good afternoon, Class of 2027!

Just a quick reminder that our Accepted Students Day for the Class of 2027 will be NEXT WEEK on Saturday, March 25th.

Please be sure to fill out the Wufoo RSVP survey BY THIS FRIDAY, 3/17 if you will be joining us (see link below). This will enable us to plan for our day. Thanks!

Accepted Students Day
We are planning an in-person Accepted Students Day for the Class of 2027 on Saturday, March 25th.  You may attend by yourself or with one or two guests. Our day will be from 8:15 AM - 3 PM and will include:

  *   Continental-style breakfast
  *   Morning sessions for students and family members
  *   Small group activities for students to meet current first-year medical students
  *   Financial Aid presentation
  *   Student panel and Q&A time
  *   Helpful information sessions to aid you in preparing for med school
  *   Lunch for all guests
  *   Student-led tours of our building
  *   A community showcase featuring local housing vendors

This is a very special day for everyone. It will give you the opportunity to meet your fellow classmates, get to learn more about the curriculum and rotation sites, and meet some of your upper classmates. We also offer the opportunity for your family to learn more about us and get to see what is so special about our school. We will also have a Vendor Fair where you can learn more about our community and places to live around the area.

So that we can prepare for the day, we would ask you to RSVP by clicking on this link: https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/cusom-accepted-students-day-2023/ to complete the registration survey. There is no dress code for the day. You and your family/guests may wear whatever is most comfortable.

*Please fill out the survey by Friday, March 17, 2023.
**Note: Due to space constraints we can only allow 2 guests per student. This event is open to adults only (no children please).

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #115 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D955BB.FF2BB4C0]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1784.